<body>
Hello!

Monday, 2 March 2009

Heyhey..

I think no one come to my blog.. but its ok.. i just blog as normal..

Check out this webby ---> http://design-crisis.com/?p=265

It is one of the 20th century’s greatest architectural achievements -
The Crazy House (the name of the architecture)
(http://www.art-dept.com/photography/loof/)

This villa in France. It is designed by Pierre Cardin's architect budd, Antti Lovag.
(http://www.habiter-selon-lovag.com/index_flash.htm).
It is called the known as the Pierre Cardin Villa..
Btw, do u know who is Pierre Cardin?

Its Him!!!

Photobucket

Now I know why people build square walls because it’s easier.

Look at this...

Photobucket

Nice and crazy..hahah..

ok, now let the pictures do the talking..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last but least..

This is the collection of the Spring 2009...

Interesting huh??

Photobucket

how i wish i can stay there...hmm..

Anw, I got do my work ok..i'm not free to blog..
Just researching some pictures and found these..hehe



Yang Siying
9 Jan 1989
Clarinetist







layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket